Not cruiser related.. (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see your Qanon shaman insurrection didn’t get very far
Lol MY insurrection? I think you've misjudged my level of political engagement, which is pretty much vote, and very occasionally bitch about it 🤣

I just ate the last of my weapons grade hot sauce so I guess I'm down to farting in their general direction.

I think I read that shaman idiot is running for office now. Knowing the states he'll probably get in. Any type of fame is apparently the only qualification required.

IMG_2662.jpeg

Nah your diesels gone off from sitting too long Probably clogging up your system also
The system seems ok. It’s driven regularly and now that the filter is replaced it’s back to performing as it should.

I’m this case it’s likely related to the 8+ years and 40,000 km on the filter. Probably a tad long between filters.

Panama with no Christmas trees or guns. Lmao. Suckas!

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0106.jpeg

When I first started on this forum there was a guy from Panama -@ Tapage. He has a 2H 60 with a soft top
kinda cool rig. Always wanted to go down there. Wicked muddy off-roading.

They did try to stop the killer bees in Panama from coming to North America from the south but it didn’t work

Stupid protesters! My parents live here in Panama and said the last couple months were pretty difficult getting groceries and goods. Lots of the main roads were blocked off due to a Canadian mining company buying up lots of land and mineral rights. The Panamanian people wanted nothing to do with this so they protested and stopped the deal. Well I think it’s still in the final steps of being resolved. Lots of police presence here but they’re mellow and easily bought. Lol. I payed off a cop within 3 hours of landing. Speeding ticket was resolved with a quick $40 USD.

Damn 40 usd was the bribe?

How much was the fine?

Although from what I remember of that part of the world, the bureaucracy was next level. To check in on a boat you needed to make three stops. Port captain, customs and I forget the third.

ALWAYS at the opposite ends of town...it was a whole day and everything in triplicate 🤣

Compared to that 40 bucks starts sounding cheap lol

Damn 40 usd was the bribe?

How much was the fine?

Although from what I remember of that part of the world, the bureaucracy was next level. To check in on a boat you needed to make three stops. Port captain, customs and I forget the third.

ALWAYS at the opposite ends of town...it was a whole day and everything in triplicate 🤣

Compared to that 40 bucks starts sounding cheap lol
Pre-Covid it used to be $20 but now it’s $40, hahaha! Everything has doubled, even paying off the coppers. Trust me, I tried for $20, lol.

The fine was $100 and I just drank a beer so I wasn’t arguing.

There’s lots of older patrols and 60 series’s on the road here. Even more in the mountain towns. Lots of 60’s are cut down into pickup trucks.

IMG_0141.jpeg

So once again I’ve been proven wrong by myself and it won’t be the last time. Real live, but dead Christmas trees in Panama

IMG_0142.jpeg

When I first started on this forum there was a guy from Panama -@ Tapage. He has a 2H 60 with a soft top
kinda cool rig. Always wanted to go down there. Wicked muddy off-roading.
He is still kicking around, one of the starting members on mud when it had only had the fj40 forum...

He is still kicking around, one of the starting members on mud when it had only had the fj40 forum...
He helped me a lot in the early days of owning my 60. Great stories. One of the few times I've seen a guy in a
60 'floating' down a river. LOL. He drove out the other side.

On another note: To guys who procrastinate cleaning out their shops.
I found an unopened parcel from UPS shipped April 8, 2006 with parts for my '63 Ranchero.
Guess I don't need them any more. I'll return them, see if I can get a refund.
As many know, I quit drinking almost 9 yrs ago. I found a 6 pack of beer and case of 9 bottles of what was
7 year old 'Old Monk' Rum from India. So now I have 9 bottles of 16 yr old Old Monk Rum.
The beer I'll leave in the shelf, if someone breaks in a steals anything I reckon we will find their dead
bodies about a mile away from drinking the beer!
Amazing supply of other parts and tools were found. Fun days!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom