For Sale NOS 45 pickup tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale is a new and genuine 45 pickup tailgate, great condition. 1680 USD including shipping.
Please PM me if you are interested.

KIMG0361.jpg

KIMG0360.jpg

Let me be the first to say...WOW!

That would make some mighty fine garage art!

I would love to see the part number label or pick tag from this one to see the date code of manufacture.

Pre-internet, I ordered the last NOS FJ45 headache rack from Japan. I’d swear they used an old chicken coop to crate it up with. Cool shipping labels too.

No pics:(

Very cool, but Kevin’s are pretty much NOS!!

Totally agree. Kevin's can mount on the truck and use it, just want to be careful with it. These one would have to hang on the wall to keep it safe. Great for the guy restoring to sell and can claim has a NOS OEM tailgate.

Totally agree. Kevin's can mount on the truck and use it, just want to be careful with it. These one would have to hang on the wall to keep it safe. Great for the guy restoring to sell and can claim has a NOS OEM tailgate.

Really? I remember a rant you posted a long time ago about an NOS PTO being ‘just another winch’ once it’s mounted.

It’s all good John. Everyone’s entitled to evolve. I’m certainly not the same person I was 10 years ago.

@dieselbj42 , sorry for the minor hijack. It’s still a free bump.

Yes, I appreciate that - I still need someone who wants to buy this. Personally I think there's no point in keeping such stuff for coming generations. Best use is to mount it on a nice truck and enjoy. Open for sensible offers.
Btw: I have some NOS bedsites (both sides) that I'd like to sell.

KIMG0297.jpg

KIMG0318.jpg

KIMG0299.jpg

Really? I remember a rant you posted a long time ago about an NOS PTO being ‘just another winch’ once it’s mounted.

It’s all good John. Everyone’s entitled to evolve. I’m certainly not the same person I was 10 years ago.

Thought was still on the same page. :meh: Do a high restore and flip for huge money is certainly not the same as mounting and using it. Did mention about stating it had a NOS OEM tailgate when selling. It's the same with the NOS floor mats. I couldn't afford to buy and then rest may dirty shoes on it. The LC have come to the point these NOS parts have a market. When that winch was available it was a lot harder finding high end buyer. Those are for the ones who spend $100K and keep it in the garage. Seriously doubt anyone who spends $100k for a vehicle uses it to haul firewood they just cut like I do.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom