For Sale Northern California: '00 LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
I've been back and forth for years, but jumping ship from the LX to the GX... It's hard to even write that out #IYKYK. We've had this particular LX for a year... Traded up from a '99 for the ATRAC and for a few other goodies it had, but have been in the LX community since 2015.

• This LX is really, really clean. Previous owner had the leather reupholstered and the Pioneer head-unity with CarPlay professionally installed (which, as we all now, is a major PITA to DIY).
  • May be a bit controversial, but I pulled the Ironman suspension he had and went with Slee recommended Eibach system (which is pretty new to the LX if I'm not mistaken). Man, it was a night/day difference. The Ironman had already tore through a bushing and was noisy, clunky, and stiff. The Eibach has been great off-road and glorious on-road.
  • It also has a diff drop and I upgraded all sway bar extension links with Trail Tailor's stuff
  • OME springs.
  • Freedom Off-Road UCA’s
  • Timing Belt was replaced (along with water pump) at around 190k — so that's good for a long while.
  • TRD Tundra 18" Wheels w/ BFG KO2s (275/70/18)
  • BORA 1.5" Spacers
  • Scanguague II
  • AHC Deleted (probably could go without saying given the aforementioned suspension upgrades)
  • Prospeed Roofrack (one of the original batches)
  • 216k miles (will go up slightly)

Based off the market here in Northern CA, I'm asking $18,500. Wide open to questions... Ask away.

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom