For Sale North Idaho Engine and Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm working toward swapping my original 88 engine and transmission. I have 322k on both, never rebuilt. Still driving every day. I'd like to sell the engine and transmission. I figured I'd leave it in so a person can drive it or verify that it runs. I'm planning on going down to the chassis and doing everything along with the swap. IS there a good thread here that will get me going in the right direction?

transfer case included?
price?

I posted an 88 engine and trans here 2 months ago or so, for $1500 and got no bites. My trans is brand new essentially.
fyi

1988 would be the first year of the 3FE and auto trans, correct?

1988 would be the first year of the 3FE and auto trans, correct?
Here's the beauty. It's the 3FE yes.

IMG_20210718_145329335.jpg

IMG_20210718_145340461_HDR.jpg

Update. I'm selling the engine and transmission complete with all attachments. Alternator, starter, fuel pump, distributor, probably air intake and off course EFI. Make an offer. It's going toward my new V8 swap.

Update. I'm selling the engine and transmission complete with all attachments. Alternator, starter, fuel pump, distributor, probably air intake and off course EFI. Make an offer. It's going toward my new V8 swap.

fuel pump? it is in the gas tank
compression #'s would help

Yes, because i need a different fuel pump for the V8. Don't have time for compression numbers. It drives 70 on the freeway. Decent acceleration.

are you going with an intank fuel pump or external?

I may be interested in everything but the transmission. If your interested send me a pm and we can try and work something out. I’m in Western Washington.

I'm going to go with an external. I saw a setup i liked on a conversion. Do you have any suggestions?

swap over to a 60 series tank, and sell the 62 tank.
if I were to buy the stuff for sale, I'd trade you a 60 tank for the 62 tank.
my offer would be low

On the 62 tank, you'll be pulling the fuel through the in tank pump. I would bet the external pump won't last long having to work harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom