For Sale North Florida 2014 LC powder coated OEM wheels (4) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mac62

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459 United States
Powder coated 2014 OEM LC 200 wheels with matching center caps. Work completed by Panama City Powder Coating within last week. Color is RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey. No TPMS. No lug nuts. Have not been mounted since powder coat. Only reason selling is I found some TRD Pro wheels. Asking $600 which was cost of PC. Wheels basically for free. Will ship if buyer pays. Thanks

IMG_8813.jpeg

IMG_8814.jpeg

They match. The center caps are sprayed since you can’t powder coat because they are plastic. Must just be the lighting outside See attached photo
image.jpg

image.jpg

I am interested if they are 18". Could we figure out shipping to cost to Madison WI 53719?

They are 18. I will check on price for you but the other day I got a quote for $105 a piece to ship to north west coast. Did not make it feasible. They weigh 34 lbs each. I will let you know something.

So they will be basically 19" x 19" x 10" boxes weighing roughly 34 lbs?
What's your zip code? I might be able to get a decent quote via FedEx

Yea. My zip is 32459. I just took them to a local UPS shipping store near me so you might be able to finder a cheaper route. The $105 sounded ridiculous to me. Let me know. Thanks

beautiful color, if you were closer I'd take them off your hands

Yeah I really like them but I ran across a set of the TRD PRO wheels and I’m running them so I need these gone. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom