For Sale North Florida 2016-21 LC wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mac62

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
2016-21 OEM LC wheels only. A little dirty from storage. No TPMS or Lugs. New center caps. Will ship if buyer pays cost. $500 OBO
Thanks

IMG_8939.jpeg

IMG_8938.jpeg

IMG_8561.png

As of right now yes. Checking on shipping prices for a couple guys but not sold yet

Do you by chance have the spare and willing to sell along with the set of 4?

I do not have the matching spare. I do have a spare from 2014 LC but it does not match if you were wanting to do a 5 tire rotation. Sorry

Yes, looking for a 5th - same size wheel for the spare (not to bothered about doing 5 wheel rotation), mainly just in case i need to use the spare it is the same size wheel so i can put a matching sized tire on, like the other 4.
I'm in Central Florida, so it'd be a 10/11 hour round trip (any excuse for a nice long drive). Cant wait to get these 21s off my LX570 - they don't make any decent AT's/MT's for 21 inch wheels!

Ok cool. Up to you. Just let me know what you want to do and I will try to help you out. I also have a set (4) of 2014 LC 18 inch wheels that I had powder coated gray. They are for sale in classified section as well in case you wanted a gray wheel on you LX. Let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom