SOLD North Dallas: 1984 FJ60 67k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 Pics

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

IMG_2023.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

All, I can personally vouch for this truck. Its as good as it gets for a Land Cruiser FJ60. You won't find a better one. I have driven this truck and its by far the best running/looking example I have ever come across. I was shocked at its condition when I first saw it. @Cincodemustache is as meticulous as he mentions and this truck got nothing but the best while in his care. Its a true gem and as turn key as it gets. Its truly unbelievable. Anyone looking for a no hassle/no surprises FJ60, this is the one you want. You won't be sorry here. GLWS.

Last edited:
gosh I wish you would've waited till January of next year to post this. its exactly what I've been long for but i bought a business last month and need to recoup some funds before drooping that kind of coin. Its a sweet mint example of a 60. I'm sure it'll sell quickly

Hey-ZOOSE CHRISTO, that’s nice! Where’s the cup holder from, SOR?

I’d buy this, but I’d be afraid to back it out of the garage! GLWS 😎😎😎

Your comment about never driving it in the rain made me laugh because I am the same way. The new cars and trucks can stay outside but the 60 gets garaged - always.

Sad to see you sell this but it is going to make someone very happy. What a great truck.

Update - Pulled listing from FB Marketplace. Right now only listed here on Mud. Thanks for the views and virtual thumbs up so far!

How is the a/c and heat ?

any closer pics of dash crack ?

do you have the stock mirrors ?

do you have a carfax documenting the history ?

How is the a/c and heat ?

any closer pics of dash crack ?

do you have the stock mirrors ?

do you have a carfax documenting the history ?
Responded directly to you.

A/C and heat are both great.
I will pull back the dash cover and snap some pics, it is cracked as noted in the write up. Just Dashes quoted me $1,200 for a restoration.
Stock mirrors were sold, but the current mirrors equipped are the OEM Euro style soured through City Racer.
I will send you vehicle history reports.

AC.jpg

Man I love this one! I've come back to it no less than a half dozen times. I might have to jump ship on my Early Bronco! Hmmm..... Amazing rig!

Stunning!!! This or a new flatbed FWC for our adventure truck, hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom