Nori Green Blackline regrets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With all the prep, installation, and post installation curing and inspection it’s a solid 5 day process. Plus material cost. I don’t understand why people are so averse to stating what things cost. This wrap cost me $7k.

Wow... Was not expecting that.

But it is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: r2m
Wow... Was not expecting that.

But it is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
No problem. It’s an expensive upgrade for sure. I think the satin finish makes the body lines pop more and in the sun, the pearl still shines through. Plus I hate scratches and rock chips and since this is my daily I wanted some extra protection for the front anyway.

Any current or former 10-11 Peridot Mica owners have an opinion of that color versus Nori Green? Second vehicle on right below is PM

a_row_of_lexus_gx_460_suvs_7ec78e599459aa452db0307d492e4072a34efc56.jpg

View attachment 3282015
View attachment 3282019
Never saw one of those colors available in CA when I was looking for my '13.

Peridot Mica is probably the rarest GX 460 color since it was only available for two model years. Throw in 2010 model year only black interior with that color and you have the rarest combo. Saw a fully loaded one a couple years back here as well for sale. It had all the equivalent ’14-‘19 Driver Support Package options as well.

I’ve seen a few of them over the years here in WA state. Fire Agate Pearl replaced it in 2012.

It took me the better part of a year to actually be able to get my hands on what ended up being my ‘11 peridot mica/sepia interior base model. It’s been awesome but it’s much dark than the nori green and my ocd has me washing it quite a bit, but it also is more of a daily driver and having not done the paint and body work on it myself, I’m not as meticulous about cleaning it/keeping it clean like my other trucks.

If the sun hits it just right, it’s insane and always seems to pop a bit more when there is snow out and it’s clean. Also dechroming/blacking everything else helped set off the green a tad bit more

B6E0E410-345E-4AF9-A9ED-222659F4FC7D.jpeg

36293560-2483-4315-BC93-CE1907FAD572.jpeg

Nori and Nightfall were my two favorites followed by Caviar. It was middle of the madness last year and Caviar was the only one of the three colors we could get our hands on within a reasonable amount of time. I also regret not buying a Blue Onyx Pearl 200 back in 2018 when we first started shopping them.

We’ve had countless white vehicles and while I like the color best for heavy use vehicles, sometimes it’s nice to have some color.

Nori and Nightfall were my two favorites followed by Caviar. It was middle of the madness last year and Caviar was the only one of the three colors we could get our hands on within a reasonable amount of time. I also regret not buying a Blue Onyx Pearl 200 back in 2018 when we first started shopping them.

We’ve had countless white vehicles and while I like the color best for heavy use vehicles, sometimes it’s nice to have some color.
I too would have preferred any color other than chromatic black/white/shades of gray. But my "white" one checked all the boxes for us and I can live with white.
My wife loves the lighter interior which come with the white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom