Noobie Post - work in progress (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been soaking up the knowledge on here for a while, but I figured that I would go ahead and join - and hopefully pass along some knowledge at some point in the future.
I've got a 97 80 Series - triple locked. I just put on an Icon 3" stage 3 lift (minus the rear shocks because they're not in stock for a few months), 35" Yokohoma Geolander X-ATs and 17" Black Rhino wheels. I'm waiting on White Knuckle sliders and transfer case armor, and a Prinsu roof rack. Don't judge me on the snorkel. The PO put that on there (it was completely stock with a freakin snorkel). I'm not planning on doing any deep river crossings, but there's no turning back once it's on there. The interior is shot, but I'll work on that as I go. I've already been eyeing some new leather seats, but for now I'd rather function over creature comfort.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser.jpg

Welcome to the chaos!

Keep in mind Bilt4me's steps to successes and you'll be good to go:
Make it stop
Make it run
Make it go
Make it reliable
Make it pretty

I seem to hover between the last two on the regular.

Welcome to MUD !! The snorkel mostly disappears when you take pictures from the drivers side. If nothing else, it’s a good avenue to run wiring to the roof rack.

Looks like a nice truck and a good start on modifications. Here’s a good thread on seat possibilities.

Last edited:
Welcome to MUD !! The snorkel mostly disappears when you take pictures from the drivers side. If nothing else, it’s a good avenue to run wiring from the roof rack.

Looks like a nice truck and a good start on modifications. Here’s a good thread on seat possibilities.

Thanks for the link to the seat swap thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom