Noobie Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a new user to IH8MUD and have recently purchased a 1996 FZJ80. The vehicle is undergoing a major transformation including 3" lift, 35" tires, front and rear bumper, winch, rock sliders, lockers, rebuild of the engine and replacement of many other OEM components. Hoping to complete the first phase of the project by the end of the year. I have found the knowledge shared by members of this community to be invaluable. Thank you all and look forward to seeing you on the trails.

Here is a photo as she sits.

LC80.jpg

Welcome to mud
Now get you wallet ready!!

Welcome to the club and like @Broski said get the wallet ready. I think he didn't finish the sentence, "get your wallet ready to be empty" is what it should say... LOL!!!

Last edited:
Yes, the wallet is hemorrhaging but spirits are still strong. My tendency to "replace if in question" isn't helping. A friend is doing much of the initial mechanical work at his shop. Work and family obligations won't allow me to complete this by myself in a reasonable timeframe. Have been sourcing parts and will install some of the easier bolt-on items as well as handle ongoing maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom