Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just wanted to say hello to all. I just bought a 1996 Lexus Lx450 yesterday after a lot of research on this forum.
It has 235,000 miles, is rust free and bone stock. It lives 99.9% of its life in California and now resides in Smithfield Virginia with me.
Just wanted to say hello, post a pic and get to know my truck.
Doug

IMG_9918.jpeg

IMG_9916.jpeg

Way to start out right with a clean rig.

Probably a 2” Dobinson lift, the original suspension is pretty tired. I will definitely tap into the free center diff lock with a switch and most likely an Aussie locker. Still up in the air about tire size.
Good choice. I went with OME and they are/were a little stiff but the fact I am running an E rated tire with stiffer sidewall makes a difference as well.

Interior pictures?

Good choice. I went with OME and they are/were a little stiff but the fact I am running an E rated tire with stiffer sidewall makes a difference as well.

Interior pictures?
The dash is solid, no cracks. The front and middle seats need to be recovered as well as the carpet replaced. The sun visors are shot also. Pretty much what I expected from a 28 year old vehicle but that’s part of the fun of making it mine.

IMG_9947.png

IMG_9946.png

IMG_9945.png

IMG_9944.png

b00b4ebe-db6c-4655-83b4-4ebb42be812d.jpeg

Good looking rig, Its so CLEAN! You can fix that over on Flagpole Knob. :grinpimp:

Welcome to MUD! :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom