Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I purchased a 1994 TLC in the fall and am working on attending to the needs of this 30 year old beaut. My goal is to keep it as stock as possible (nothing against building out a TLC, I had a built TJ years ago), just looking to keep this as mint as possible.

Details:
1994, 172,000 miles
Dark Emerald over Sable CLOTH
ABS, premium stereo
moon roof
third row package
gold package
burl wood dash and trim
running boards
Original Window sticker
center lock diff button added by prior owner

Urgent Needs:
leaking valve cover gasket

While I didn't purchase it on BaT, here is the link to the auction before I got it (deal fell through with high bidder)

Looking forward to learning from the experience on this forum!

Best,
94TLC

Sweet truck! About the only negative thing that I saw in the ad was the rear drum brakes, which means that it has the semi floating rear axle. Not a big deal, just a disappointment because of the advantages of the rear discs and full floating axle.

Welcome Congratulations. I'd fix the oil pressure guage asap if it hasn't been fixed already.

@80t0ylc Pretty sure it has rear disk brakes despite the ad text.
IMG_4932.png

Last edited:
Nice buy! I’ve got the same year/color but with the rear discs. Once I baselined everything it rides and drives great. Keep it stock with oem parts and it’ll last a long time and have plenty of power. Don’t forget to check out the phh and the plastic heater valve for wear. Don’t touch the AFM sensor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom