For Sale Non-US 16" Toyota LC Rims/Tires in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
**SOLD ** These came on a JDM spec '81 BJ44 that I picked up last year that spent some time in Germany, so I'm not sure what they came on originally.

They are the 91-92 FJ80 style alloys, but are 16's rather than 15's. I have 6, all in great condition. 4 of them are mounted and balanced with "like new" condition 265/75 Dayton Timberline MT's. Probably less than 1K miles. Just priced the tires new at $220-250 ea.

Might also have the correct Toyota black plastic center caps for most of them but need to check qt when I get home.

$650 for all 6. Better pics to follow.

IMG_1384.jpg

SAM_0102.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you located? Put me in line.

Located in Menlo Park CA.

CRZR45 1st in line.

did the calc. those 31" tall? looking for 33-34". Have to pass if 31" tall.. Thanks

Ya, pretty much a 31-32.

Thanks. Have to pass. GLWS...

I would be interested in the rims only for my 1985 4Runner now running 255/85R16's. That would be a nice combo. Send a PM if that becomes an option. I'm in CT so shipping would be a hassle for the complete set of rims and tires. I have a set of all the center caps from my 15x7" version. Interested so let me know. Can you measure the tread depth so we can judge the tires a little better. Maybe we can split them up. Thanks

What is the load range on the tire as well. Would shipping to CT be an option for you?

About 3/8" tread depth. Load range 'D'

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

Interesting, same look as the '86-'95 4Runner/pickup 15" wheels, but an inch less wide and I assume less backspacing so they fit solid axles.

Backspacing measures 3.5"

Looks like they are from a LC Prado.

They are just about on every truck that's come in here.

Looks like they are from a LC Prado.

They are just about on every truck that's come in here.

That's cause you Canadians get all the cool stuff...

Somebody make me an offer before I go and and buy another truck to put these on!

Monday Bump

heya- any interest in selling just the rims? (is that the bj44 that was for sale on east coast a while back?)

Sure. I'd take $350 for the 6 rims. Tires should be easy enough to sell on Craigs list.

Yes, truck came from VA about 6 months ago.

I'd take $650 for 4 wheels/tires... and throw in the 2 extra rims for free! Might as well keep the rims together.
1 or 2 would be really hard to unload since these are so scarce in the states. I'd be asking the same price for the lot if I only had 5 rims.

Bugsnbikes is still interested in the rims only. I'd sell the 4 tires for $375.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom