For Sale NOMAD Rims - 25% off Deal starting April 1st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hey everyone,

Since I'm somewhat of a noob here and don't think I can post in the general forums yet, just want everyone to know I spoke with NOMAD wheels today and they're having a 25% off sale starting April 1st. Basically you buy 3 rims and you get the 4th almost free.

Just thought I'd share the word

1711417148864.png

1711417214794.png

Hey everyone,

Since I'm somewhat of a noob here and don't think I can post in the general forums yet, just want everyone to know I spoke with NOMAD wheels today and they're having a 25% off sale starting April 1st. Basically you buy 3 rims and you get the 4th almost free.

Just thought I'd share the word

View attachment 3591307
View attachment 3591309
While these wheels look great, it is my understanding you have to run spacers on these for the 70 series.

While these wheels look great, it is my understanding you have to run spacers on these for the 70 series.
I'm unsure about 70 series, they have some -10 offsets but not sure if that would require spacers. Who told you that?
1711417928070.png

I know on 80 series a few people ordered the -0 offset and added spacers to make them flush with the fenders (they recommended the -10 if they could order again) but I haven't heard of spacers being an absolute necessity for any of the series.

I'm unsure about 70 series, they have some -10 offsets but not sure if that would require spacers. Who told you that?
View attachment 3591318
Nomad themselves during a call with their customer support said all their models would require spacers for a 70 series due to wheel width and offset.

Not trying to take anything away from this sweet deal, just trying to be transparent.

Nomad themselves during a call with their customer support said all their models would require spacers for a 70 series due to wheel width and offset.

Not trying to take anything away from this sweet deal, just trying to be transparent.
Ahhhh I understand, thanks for the heads up 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom