For Sale No longer available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
Threads
I somehow clicked on the over drive gear set when I should have chosen the under drive gear set while placing my order recently. These gears cost $505 retail and the vendor wants a restocking fee that I’d rather not pay. Here, we can both benefit. $500 which includes up to $25 of shipping fee’s.

- The box has not been opened

FWIW, we would NOT have charged you a restocking fee …….. and we ALWAYS try to reach out to our customers to make sure they’re getting exactly what they need when ordering parts.

Always happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

FWIW, we would NOT have charged you a restocking fee …….. and we ALWAYS try to reach out to our customers to make sure they’re getting exactly what they need when ordering parts.

Always happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Live and learn I guess…. The case is out and dissambled on my work bench. Landcruiser Northwest in Portland is getting me in Monday on short notice to do the press work.

Last edited:
Didn’t you reach out to us for tech support about these gears?!
Yes I did. Thank you. Your guys didn’t spare the FIPG when they assemble my transfer case five years ago when they installed the low range gear set. They even used it on the bolts. I had to get mean to get it apart. 😂 But still no leaks.

I would reach out to the vendor again.
As in my mind it was a Exchange not a straight return.
They still made a sale and should be more sympathetic to your situation.
If the sales person can’t help you then ask for the owner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom