No longer a beater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My truck can no longer be called a beater. :D

After swapping bumpers this past weekend and since I now run mastersuck synth cable, I'm going to a synth hawse fairlead. Went to Kmart today (to visit Wench's momma :D) and to buy a cutting board. Choices were clear for $4.00 or gray for $4.79.

Hmmmm.

'Yup, went form over function and $ and plunked down the mighty extra $0.79 to look purty.

Only problem was though my squaw saw it and snagged it saying I had to take a used one :tear:. Well, now maybe it's only 1/2 beater. :D

perfect....my wife got new pots and pans just so I could steal the old ones for greasy-parts use in the garage....same thing happens yearly with her rubber spatula collection....

...I haven't yet admitted that her stuff usually disappears PRIOR to me buying her new stuff....hehehe

>> her rubber spatula collection ...<<

They're great for packing purple moly in the birf and the hub!
-B-

OK, that's like 2 years worth of kitchen talk for me :D.

(almost a shameless Wench pad :D)

I can't believe that some places wanted like $35 for a frickin plastic hawse. Shees. :slap:

For those that were worried :D, I now have a Martha Stewart cutting board chopped up into a synthetic hawse fairlead. :D

She's a gonna be sore by the end of the weekend. :eek: :D

Yeah you did manage to break it at Dave's! LOL!! I think she's a hurtin!!

My Martha Stewart fairlead is not broke - it's just severely bent :flipoff2: She got the treatment she deserves. :D

My Martha Stewart fairlead is not broke - it's just severely bent :flipoff2:  She got the treatment she deserves. :D
OK, so after seeing it today, she is broke. Poor poor Martha - she's off to the old folks home - just like OMD. :D

OK, so after seeing it today, she is broke. ÊPoor poor Martha - she's off to the old folks home - just like OMD. Ê:D
Told ya so! I saw it break with my own eyes on Sunday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom