NMOHVA Donation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Historically, High Desert Cruisers has supported the legal defense fund at the New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance (NMOHVA - New Mexico Motorized Off-Highway Vehicle Association). Thanks to a great influx of new members, and the continued support of us old timers, we have enough money in the Paypal account to, again this year, make a contribution. The NMOHVA is the group that fights to keep trails open in the state which is important to the continued use of the vehicles we drive. It doesn't matter if the cause is your favorite rock crawling spot, or forest and BLM roads we use for overlanding, camping, and hunting.

Last year we were able to contribute $400 and I would like to propose we make that contribution again this year. So, let's hear your thoughts.

I second!!!

+1 Additionally...(I understand this might make my reputation more unhinged that it already is..)

I kinda feel like we should hold dual memberships... they really do get out there and fight for us.

I think I am going to rejoin just based on that.

+1 Additionally...(I understand this might make my reputation more unhinged that it already is..)

I kinda feel like we should hold dual memberships... they really do get out there and fight for us.

I think I am going to rejoin just based on that.

Nothing against becoming a member privately. We just support NMOHVA as an organization. If you scroll down the link I provided there are several other organizations you could support as well.

In favor

I support this.

My vote is yes.

Yes, thanks for our support of NMOHVA.

Yes sir. We support!

I’m going along with everyone else, send the money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom