SOLD NM '68 and Earlier F Engine Vacuum Advance Distributor - Refurbished (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
Refurbished early F engine distributor with vacuum advance. Toyota Part Number 19100-60042 (replaced by 19100-60070). The distributor is similar to non-US distributors. The distributor was disassembled, cleaned, and inspected. The distributor cap, rotor, and condenser are like-new NipponDenso parts. I installed brand new Echlin ignition points from NAPA and adjusted the gap to 0.017" (Toyota specifies 0.016" to 0.020"). The shaft O-ring looks good so it was not replaced. The vacuum advancer works great and holds vacuum. I modified it to allow the use of a 3mm vacuum hose instead of the double flare compression fitting and copper tubing from the carburetor vacuum advance port. All moving parts were lubricated with Echlin distributor grease during reassembly. The distributor is complete and ready to install in your F or 2F engine. Asking $125 plus shipping.

F-Distributor-1.jpg

F-Distributor-2.jpg

F-Distributor-3.jpg

F-Distributor-4.jpg

Looks great John. This should find a good home!!

This is a nice piece of work. I was sorely tempted to buy it and stash it away for a spare. Glad to see Charles got it.

Thanks, Mark. I have another 19100-60042 in the works, waiting on new NipponDenso cap, rotor, points, and condenser. It'll be going to a new owner in Las Vegas - if all goes well I'll be able to deliver it when I head out there in two weeks. I'm also refurbishing a 19100-60070 that I'll keep for a spare for my '71 FJ40 with '76 2F. All three distributors are in pretty good shape given their age, testament to Toyota's quality engineering and materials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom