Night vision (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been researching for the ultimate windshield heads up display. What is that? I'm considering something that you can toggle between night vision, gps, and thermal imaging. This isn't quite it, but seems cool to me although expensive:

Then I came accross this...
I'm just getting ideas. Don't really know what will come of it. But if anyone has any ideas it would be interesting to see them.

This is on Amazon:
Amazon product ASIN B07QF9JH6R

Last edited:
Expensive yes but I expected it to more 🤷‍♂️

It's really to bad Toyota didn't pursue this back in 2002, when it was an option on the 100/LX470. Apparently, too many people who could afford a Land Cruiser/LX470 at the time hadn't the ability to appreciate technology and the HUD scared them.

I’d say just get a good Team Wendy helmet and a PVS-14 or two. Then you can take it wherever you want to. My old shooting buddies all got into Thermal rigs and coyote calling but my $$$ went elsewhere . . .

I’d say just get a good Team Wendy helmet and a PVS-14 or two. Then you can take it wherever you want to. My old shooting buddies all got into Thermal rigs and coyote calling but my $$$ went elsewhere . . .

This.....IR NV can see through glass (windshield)

You try to look through glass/windshield with FLIR and you just see a black panel.

Head down to Tuscon and look for the HUD from an F 14? F 22 and F 35 are too new to part out.
This.....IR NV can see through glass (windshield)

You try to look through glass/windshield with FLIR and you just see a black panel.

I remember when the GEN-1 issue was $15 and illegal for civilians. Now you can get the latest from China...
1685043038757.png

Head down to Tuscon and look for the HUD from an F 14? F 22 and F 35 are too new to part out.
Davis-Monthan rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom