Nice 100

Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
1,114
Location
Louisville, KY
It looks like it has a TJM rear bumper too. Any more pics from different angles? Also, I wonder if it is armored (glass, body panels, etc.)
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
741
Location
Bay Area, CA
While you're all dicussing firepower, take a look at this red circle, a retractable hitch from built-in receiver!

Cheers,
Jay
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
7,914
Location
Raleigh, NC
 
 
 
Seems to me, someone could figure this out. A built in receiver would be sweet. While your at it, build in some recovery points front and rear.

uzj100
 

Landpimp

GOLD Star
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
16,065
Location
Gig Harbor WA
 
 
 
think its just a pintal hitch bolted on to the stock bumper, I think some non US 100's have the 4 bolt holes like the 80 series.

Snook said:
While you're all dicussing firepower, take a look at this red circle, a retractable hitch from built-in receiver!

Cheers,
Jay
 
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
1,114
Location
Louisville, KY
I can only imagine how tense it would be to be driving that 100 while someone is firing that gun. Its very sobering to say the least.
 

Landpimp

GOLD Star
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
16,065
Location
Gig Harbor WA
 
 
 
yes, but I bet its less tense than being shot at and not being able to shoot back.......;)

Greg B said:
I can only imagine how tense it would be to be driving that 100 while someone is firing that gun. Its very sobering to say the least.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
741
Location
Bay Area, CA
There is an optional feature,built-in receiver, 02 to now, I think.

Yeah, the grainy photo is not clear enough on whether it is bolted on or slide in/out hitch.

Amando and I installed this optional feature on his 99 custom rear bumper last year and it does required welding and plasma cutting work.

Jay

uzj100 said:
Seems to me, someone could figure this out. A built in receiver would be sweet. While your at it, build in some recovery points front and rear.

uzj100
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom