Next Meeting Thursday September 17th 7:00pm @ Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone in Victoria wants a ride, I have lots of seats. Just let me know.

Sounds good
My vote is for victoria but I guess I missed the polls
I have rifflandia that night but I'll try and make it up

Sounds good
My vote is for victoria but I guess I missed the polls
I have rifflandia that night but I'll try and make it up

I will see how it works out, I won't have left yet I don't think. I will try to make it. J

Looks like I'll be able to make it out tomorrow night for my first meet up! Gonna come up a little early in order to drop off my Blundstones for warranty and then a Princess Auto walk through too!

Had great turn out, some new faces, and a good time!

In no particular order we had: cruiserpilot-HJ61, JimJ-HJ60 (+2 guests), Koopz-HZJ73, Gsb15-BJ70, Diesel Cruiserman-BJ42, REDREEFER-HJ60, burnz-BJ42, PeeZed-BJ60, franken60-BJ60, GTSSportCoupe-LJ78. I think I got that all correct...if not, let me know.

Business was fairly simple and quick. We voted in a few new members: burnz, PeeZed and cruiserpilot. These individuals have all been involved in the club for a while now including attending meetings and organizing or participating in VI cruiser events. We had some discussion regarding the members forum, pictures, and avoiding private property while wheeling.

To those new members, and others who have become members over the last while, if you don't have access to the member's only forum please let me know and I'll tell you how to access it. Just send me a PM.

Last edited:
Nother great meeting, very informal and chill...

Nice meeting up with everyone, couple new faces..couple old faces out of town or busy, maybe Jaybob and Cam could hit the next one if Jay is in town..

I was DD and had a blast, maybe Jim J and I could pick Ryan up on the way out to the next meeting, lots of room in Jims diesl or my VW diesel.

Rob:beer::beer:

I like to refer to my truck as a HT60 now, weird I know. But teaser to what I am working on

3 cans AND a saw!

IMG_2368.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom