Next Club Run Is Saturday January 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to make it out to this, not a club member though...

As Andy would say FIFY ... depends if I can get all the crap together for year end in time.

Just noticed the (built for overlanding) in Vince's sig ... should be followed by *currently spends all it's time dodging trees and rocks in the woods*

Okay, arm twisted. Thanks for being welcoming.

What time do you folks roll out, etc?

In the lot about 8:30, on the trails by nine.

We’re a, generally, punctual bunch...

As Andy would say FIFY ... depends if I can get all the crap together for year end in time.

Just noticed the (built for overlanding) in Vince's sig ... should be followed by *currently spends all it's time dodging trees and rocks in the woods*

You're SOOO... right about that.

I should be able to do this. Count me 75% in.

Went to rausch creek last weekend. Got off 81 on the way back 1 hr drive for me and heard some diff noise from the front. Got home and found my front diff drain plug worked it's way loose and fell out on 81 after wheeling all day..... Wanted to go this weekend with you guys but will not have it back together. So pretty much just came to say check your drain plugs after wheeling!

Dislike:
Went to rausch creek last weekend. Got off 81 on the way back 1 hr drive for me and heard some diff noise from the front. Got home and found my front diff drain plug worked it's way loose and fell out on 81 after wheeling all day..... Wanted to go this weekend with you guys but will not have it back together. So pretty much just came to say check your drain plugs after wheeling!

@TunaKing I hear this story way too often. I wonder if red lock tie would help or is welding them shut the only real solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom