Next big expedition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lesson #1: you can’t always believe the online reviews for adult entertainment establishments, especially those in the state of Utah.

The strippers are all Mormon, and can only strip down to their "magic underwear".

:lol:

Glad you all had a great time. HITR really is the best .... I could do that trail every day for the rest of my life.

Awesome pics Bart. :)

I still shart a little bit when I think about this line....

HITR 155.JPG

When & where is the after action/lessons learned/story telling presentation for those of us doing this fantastic trip vicariously???

The Epoch can only be told around a campfire at future CLCC and Keystone Cruiser events. Late evening, as the embers glow, and Woodford settles the mood; only in that moment where the present day's stories/revelry have culminated, like a literary pause, and there is relative silence as all eyes peer into the embers...reflecting; when the conscience resolves: "it doesn't get any better than this." Then, and only then, will a member of this "next big expedition" begin to tell The Epoch.

000_0093.JPG

...and then, and not only then, Mitch will start to debate the merits of 2M radio antenna size.

...and then, and not only then, Mitch will start to debate the merits of 2M radio antenna size.
And Steve will try to sell his 37" tires.

And Bob will go to bed early, Crusha will lean over in a deep campfire snore sleep spilling his tin cup on his thigh, the full moon will rise, Mitch will face plant into the bushes, or worse onto his tent pole. Soon the world will once again rotate a full revolution and the trucks will ride again, patched in gorilla tape, with parts pillaged from a derelict half track, scorpions and rattlesnakes scrambling for cover, the clubs will rest and ride once again soon.

The Epoch can only be told around a campfire at future CLCC and Keystone Cruiser events. Late evening, as the embers glow, and Woodford settles the mood; only in that moment where the present day's stories/revelry have culminated, like a literary pause, and there is relative silence as all eyes peer into the embers...reflecting; when the conscience resolves: "it doesn't get any better than this." Then, and only then, will a member of this "next big expedition" begin to tell The Epoch.

View attachment 1834234
And Bob will go to bed early, Crusha will lean over in a deep campfire snore sleep spilling his tin cup on his thigh, the full moon will rise, Mitch will face plant into the bushes, or worse onto his tent pole. Soon the world will once again rotate a full revolution and the trucks will ride again, patched in gorilla tape, with parts pillaged from a derelict half track, scorpions and rattlesnakes scrambling for cover, the clubs will rest and ride once again soon.
Or , the best one yet, when someone is trying to take a leak but somehow his wiener is failing to properly clear the pants....I just realized, we are such a poetic bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom