NEWBIE WITH ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I JUST PURCHASED A 68' FJ40 AND NOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THEM. I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT YEARS PARTS ARE INTERCHANGABLE WITH MY CRUISER. ANY BOOKS OR WEB SITES WITH SUCH INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AND EVERY BODY UP HERE IS A JEEP FREAK.  I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A TOYOTA TRUCK MAN UNTIL I GOT A SMOKING DEAL ON THIS RIG. ALREADY LOVING IT.

THANKS,

A> you've found the right place to start

B> real the Land Cruiser FAQ information found in the Tech links area....should help a lot with interchangability, and give you a general timeline of what happened when.

C> Check the clubs section..there are a couple Toyota related groups in WA and they are another excellent resource!

D> Sign up for the drawing for a free TLCA membership in the Discussion section and if you don't happen to win, join anyways! GREAT resource for newbies, I've been a member since the early 90's and still learn!

where at in washington?I'm in marysville and there is fare amount a people with cruisers.But you're right a quite a few heeps but they like to go out and play its just that the cruiser or the chev are pulling them out :D :D :D

I'M FROM THE ARM PIT TOWN OF WASHOUGAL. THERE IS ONE CLUB AROUND HERE CLD CASCADE CRUISERS BUT THEY ARE FROM ALL OVER OREGON AND SOME IN WA. FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION CHEVY. I TRADED A 86' K5 FOR MY CRUISER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom