Newbie "Almost" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry I have not introduced myself. I have been on the site for a few months now and have failed the course for introductions....so here goes. I purchased in June a 95 LC, red, cloth interior, lockers, basic standard set up with tow package. Doctor owned, never towed and never off road. New tires and brakes and master cylinder at the time of purchase. Miles on her then were 176K, now 182k mostly highway. One dent on each bumper and minor rust spots on the leading edge of the hood and tailgate. I have treated with a material called rust eaze that locks it in a resin and seems to be working.

Maintenance wise it came with a binder with every invoice, which I felt was great. I purchased it because here in the Cleveland area last year we had record snow and I was stuck at home until the roads were plowed numerous times. So now I have a LC and no snow.

I have done numerous pm services, fuel filter. brake, trans & ps flds, antifreeze, belts, plugs, dist cap & rotor, oil to M1, erg...plus new cat converters, silverstars, spare tire lowering mount / chain and rear shocks. All seals on motor and trans are dry. Replaced the stereo and speakers ( one must have entertainment while working) Lucky for me I work for a gent who pays for my car upkeep!

I use it for business almost everyday, I will not be mudding it but I just love the way it handles and not one rattle. I test drove about every make of suv and the LC won hands down. For the curious I paid $7900,

I will post pics soon as I have to figure out how to shrink the shots I have to fit the requirements of the site.

Peter

Last edited:
Well let me be the first to give you the offical MUD welcome.:flipoff2: Now let me warn you that you had better get the pics up in a hurry or everyone will be hounding you.

A 95 with lockers at that price sound like you made out well ecspecially with it being well maintained.

Welcome to this incredible forum. There is so much to learn from these guys!! Good job on the PM done, looks like just about the same things I've done to my LX450 purchased in July of 2005.

Welcome, Peter!

Sounds like you really scored on your cruiser!

Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Mot ;)

Welcome.
Cheers,
Sean

Hi...

Welcome from a fellow NE Ohioan...

Sounds like you got a good deal Peter.

We've got a good group of Cruiserheads in the NE Ohio Area--mainly on the east side (Chardon/Chesterland) and southeast of you in the Akron area.

We wrench a lot (currently working on a V8 Corvette LT-1 swap into a 94 LC) and we try to do about two-three trips a year.

If you need any help, or if you want to hang/wrench/wheel, drop me or Kirk or Landwagon a line.....

Congrats.!

-onur
Akron, OH

ps: yeah, where is the snow this year!

Lets Try This.

I hope this works!

Last edited:
More Pics

Pics from when I purchased. I replaced the center caps on the hubs and put a bug shield on the nose. It helps protect the rust spots mentioned earlier. Beno the car came from your area just off Rt18 and Rt77. Ebay purchase.

Ok Ok Ok

Try it one more time.

Last edited:
Yup...right in Montrose area with 18 going out towards Medina....

When did you buy this? I'm suprised I missed it...I might have bought it myself. It looks really clean.

Cheers!
-onur
Akron, OH

June 2005. The doctors neighbor listed it for her. He was an engineer at I think Goodyear or BF Goodrich but now retired. He dabbles in cars and motorcycles on ebay. His name is John Wilson list under jmtwilson. Real nice gent, he took care of some problems that came up a day or two after purchasing. You can look me up on ebay as drsales.

The doctor is an emergency room professional at Medina General. She drove it back and forth to work and then on trips to the Carolinas where I think they had a second home.

Looks like a good vehicle. Welcome..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom