New years Windrock ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Who would be interested in doing about a week at Windrock, probably driving up the 26th, and doing about a week? I think I should be able to have my rig fixed up by then. it should be about 40 degrees the whole time so if anyone would be thinking about renting a cabin for the week it's about $900 for the small four-person cabins, the reservations are already filling up fast though. I would most likely want to camp though. Who wants to go get cold for a week?

Who would be interested in doing about a week at Windrock, probably driving up the 26th, and doing about a week? I think I should be able to have my rig fixed up by then. it should be about 40 degrees the whole time so if anyone would be thinking about renting a cabin for the week it's about $900 for the small four-person cabins, the reservations are already filling up fast though. I would most likely want to camp though. Who wants to go get cold for a week?
My buddy lives just off property he might have camping on his site. I know he has rv hook ups.

Keep us in the loop for this one, Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom