New website: WWW.PFRANLEDS.COM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to post this, put your 100 kit in my 99 fall of last year and the best upgrade ever! Awesome lighting in and out. Thanks!

Your website doesn't work

pfranled!

can you hook me up with a link for LED’s for LX 450 A/C and a anything i should also replace while in there?

ALSO. someone was telling me that the clear plastic gets darkened over time? anyone know if there is a part number for that?

THANKS

99AD465B-017A-4DDA-A358-3841A68944B3.jpeg

Same here.
Has anybody had any communication with him lately?

Possible good news...
A Well-known member on this board made contact with Pfran.
Apparently (and understandably), supply disruption put a big hurt on his ability to get product out the door.
However, he’s produced and boxed up several orders, and is in the process of getting them sent out.
Hopefully ours will be included.
If/when anyone who is waiting on their order receives it, please comment on this thread, so others can remain updated.
Thx, and good luck...

Definite good news...
Received my Pfran light kit today for my GX470. Everything looks good.
Hopefully you all will be receiving yours shortly...good luck!

I ordered some on April 29th and haven’t heard anything, also sent an email to me response. Already charged me for my 60 series kit and over a month later, nothing. Even with everything going on an email response would go a long way

This is intended as a PSA and is not meant as a personal dig or anything like that.

TLDR: It's been almost two months since I placed my order and I have received no response to any of my inquiries or any estimate of when my order will ship. Do not order LED kits from this vendor.

Timeline:
1. April 10: order placed (60 Series - Interior LED kit w/backup lights)
2. May 1: email sent to info@pfranleds.com asking for updates (no response)
3. May 12: email sent to info@pfranleds.com asking for updates and mentioning that I'm going to cancel my order (no response)
4. May 16: opened a dispute through PayPal + message to seller (no response)
5. May 26: asked for order ETA through the PayPal dispute (no response)
6. June 4: escalated claim to PayPal

At this point I have no intention of further pursuing this order. It seems as though PFran offers a great product and has historically provided good customer service. I know we're in strange times and I acknowledge the possibility that PFran might be dealing with some real personal fallout as a result of the things going on in the USA. I would still expect a response to my emails in the two months after an order is placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom