New Website up with some Fresh Styles of hats and tees. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.battlebornclothing.com
Hey guys finally getting our website where I want it and adding new items for the 2021 season. Some of the same stuff and some new stuff with plenty to add.
Toyota Apparel
We also Have added a new digital printer to our assets and will have some Toyota stickers up soon.

INT ICON CLOSE-1.jpg

TEQ Camo Front1.jpg

TEQ Camo Hat Side-1.jpg

TRD Front-1.jpg

TRD TEE-1.jpg

Just received a "4WD" green cap, grey tee, and black toyota round logo cap. I have ordered online apparel before, as well as local from multiple large printing companies for my small business, and I was really beyond impressed with the quality of these pieces received here! A bit of a wait but highly recommended.

Your work looks amazing. I hope this flourishes and you are so stinking busy you can't stand it. In that same vain we need some Hundo (100 series) love. The 40s, 60s, and 80s are cool and all but the mall/grocery "offroad enthusiast" crowd needs a little love too. Keep up the awesome!

We will be adding all series of land cruisers to our lign as we have time, we need good pictures of rigs in action, anyone can submit photos for us to use as a base for our art team.
We also do custom orders for events,clubs and businesses.
Once again thank you all for the kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom