FJ40 Hats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All, I run a small ecom site selling custom trucker Style fishing hats. I also have a passion for FJ40's and found my 1978 on this site. I decided to test the waters and make up a couple of FJ40 hats. The artwork is original and I have the artwork to make the patch in Skyblue, Red, Yellow, Green, and Beige matching the color chart of the 78 models.

FJ40-Blue-BlueFJ40.jpg
FJ40-Blue-RedFJ40.jpg

You can check them out here.

I read the “about” section of your site and it brought back great memories of growing up in Minnesota in the 80’s and exploring every lake we we could get to with a canoe.

I’m In for a fishing hat.
Are you also able to sell some of hat patches minus the hat? Id get some of the patches only depending on price.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I read the “about” section of your site and it brought back great memories of growing up in Minnesota in the 80’s and exploring every lake we we could get to with a canoe.

I’m In for a fishing hat.
Are you also able to sell some of hat patches minus the hat? Id get some of the patches only depending on price.

Thanks.
Hey, sorry for the slow response. Unfortunately no I can't just sell the patches as the hat manufacturer prints them up specifically for the hats.

Hey, sorry for the slow response. Unfortunately no I can't just sell the patches as the hat manufacturer prints them up specifically for the hats.
No worries. Order placed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom