New Vendor HuddExpo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

I have been a relatively long time Mud member, but a life long Land Cruiser owner and outdoor enthusiast. I am letting everyone know that I have started a small business catering to those of us that love to tinker with our vehicles and experience the outdoors. There are lots of other good guys doing good things around Mud so I am trying to compliment what is already going on along with offering a unique mix of products. The site is HuddExpo.com. You will see tweaky things like my EGR Test Plug, to 80 Series OEM prop rod kits, to the upcoming Dual Battery Kit. You're going to see things like high quality driving lights, the typical LED reverse bulb replacements, and then things like BlueSea Systems fuse blocks, ACR's, and other accessories. I am also carrying Puma Air compressors and NOCO Genius chargers and their accessories. Solar kits, panels and controllers are on the way too. Element Fire Extinguishers was the most recent addition. You will see a special opportunity to get the awesome E50 Fire Extinguisher for a special Mud price. That announcement in the next few days.

Products will continue to arrive and I will be updating the site over the next few weeks. Pictures and videos will be added often as well, but please don't hesitate to ask questions. I am here to help.

Thanks for reading, more to come for sure.

David
HuddExpo.com

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know I have quite a bit in stock now. 80 Series prop rod kits, Element Fire Extinguishers, Lots of lights, camping stove, and the EGR test kits. I also am a PumaAir dealer so you can order their air compressors from me. I personally run their PD1006 in my truck and many other wheelers do as well.

NOCO and BlueSea on the way too.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
Wow, this is great news!

I am really impressed with the EGR test plug you sent me. It works flawlessly.

You’ll definitely get more of my business!

...and I’m sending everyone your way for the test plugs.

It's always a pleasure to support the small business vendors especially those that are offering unique and innovative products. :cheers:

image.jpeg

Way cool ......

More to come over the weekend, but we do have the Element Fire E50 extinguishers back in stock, Colby Valve emergency valve stems, plenty of the EGR test plug kits and lots of 2" in LED pods and some very powerful 9" round driving lights. Puma Air compressors, fog/driving light switches and 80 Series prop rod kits too.

Any chance you will sell a kit or a completed version of that rear bumper?

Any chance you will sell a kit or a completed version of that rear bumper?

The bumper is going to be released as a completed version. Bringing it to market is quite a lot of effort, but the announcement should happen pretty soon. We are going to begin with a limited release and go from there. I also plan to begin a thread over in the 80 section. Just have to get a couple of other projects behind me and then it will be bumper time.

Thanks for the interest!

Well looking forward to it. Best looking rear bumper I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom