New Trac-Bar and X-member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I'd show off the new trac-bar and x-member in the new 55 specific forum. This is my third x-member since adding the 203GRB. I'm happy now! Mark (Helocat) and I spent the better part of two days building the bar, x-member, tubbing a new tranny tunnel, re-doing my seat bracket and shock mounts. The drive train sat low before but, we were able to push it up over 4" by cutting into the body.

trac_bar01.jpg

trac_bar02.jpg

trac_bar03.jpg

xmember1.jpg

xmember2.jpg

xmember3.jpg

Sweet - wanna make some more to replace my booty-fabbed setup? Let's see some pics of the seat mounts ... I've got a set of buckets I need to install (as soon as I patch the Barny Rubble holes in the floor :rolleyes: ).

Tucker

Seat mounts are nothing special. We used the previous owners square tubing set up. Just had to tie the seat brackets together because we lost to mounting points when we cut some of the floor out.

I'm going to re-tub the tranny tunnel so it is removable then Mark and I will start working on the cage kit for us pig owners. I'll be incorporting the seat brackets into the cage. We took some measurements while everything was apart. Current set-up will get me through the Moab trip.

Who else is going to Cruise Moab?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom