For Sale New to Toyota Cruisers - found a 2006 470, appreciate your advice. JTJHT00W864018582 Thank you (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.zacconemotors.com/vdp/16786736/Used-2006-Lexus-LX-470-Sport-Utility-for-sale-in-Ambler-PA-19002

Hello Toyota community. This Lexus 470 is for sale locally in PA listed at $21,500. Looks like a clean example, Carfax says it has an accident history. While I love the color combo and condition seeing from pictures, I am new to these trucks. The truck was posted on the dealer Facebook page in October so it's been sitting for some time. At a good price & if inspected I would consider purchasing. Carfax attached to thread.
Would appreciate thoughts/advice/feedback from those familiar with this model.
Thank you!

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2006 LEXUS LX 470: JTJHT00W864018582.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
There's probably a good reason it's been sitting for a few months at a dealer, considering the market for the UZJ platform.

Not a single photo of the undercarriage, so I assume it's rusty (and probably pretty badly considering it's in PA).

If it still has the AHC, make sure to check it out thoroughly doing a graduation test (search if unfamiliar) during your inspection. Bring a screwdriver and hammer to test the frame, poking and prodding.

If you can travel, there are certainly deals to be found south of the rust belt

100 Series Newbie Guide - Slee Off Road - https://sleeoffroad.com/tech-zone/100-series-newbie-guide/ offers a great guide for inspecting and info for newbies

Good luck!

It lived in Connecticut, then NJ and PA, if the frame isn't falling apart yet, it'll be close. Get some undercarriage pics or pass on it

Ask for some pics of the undercarriage and the upper hatch release handle.

The engine bay isn't bad at all in terms of typical corrosion.

I see no sign of a timing belt service sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom