New to me 2017 GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked it up tonight! My first GX460. 2017 Lexus cert., with 70K on the OD, 1 owner, clean, no accidents and all maintenance was done on schedule. Bought from the original Lexus stealership that it originated from. It feels like I am sitting on my couch on a cloud! I am used to the old 80 series and now I feel like an old man. Going to hold off on big mods for a while. Get used to it and play out the warranty before lift, etc. Besides there are countless small make-ready items I can do. Wife, kids and dogs love it.

GX460 2.jpg

GX460 2.jpg

Picked it up tonight! My first GX460. 2017 Lexus cert., with 70K on the OD, 1 owner, clean, no accidents and all maintenance was done on schedule. Bought from the original Lexus stealership that it originated from. It feels like I am sitting on my couch on a cloud! I am used to the old 80 series and now I feel like an old man. Going to hold off on big mods for a while. Get used to it and play out the warranty before lift, etc. Besides there are countless small make-ready items I can do. Wife, kids and dogs love it.

View attachment 2667321

View attachment 2667326

Wow congrats. That interior looks immaculate. Wish my leather was in that good of shape.

Thanks. I will be putting the Mud River covers on to help kid/dog-proof it.

Super nice! Welcome to the forum! :cheers:
Yea, have to agree. At my age, I've become spoiled. When I'm off roading with my off road club, while they are in their open Jeeps on blistering hot days in our Southern California deserts or freezing their arse off in out local mountains, I have the windows up, all THREE climate zones set to 73° F, and either my seat cooler or heater on depending upon conditions!
Just cruising along enjoying the ride!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom