New to forum/GX470 ownership! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I just took delivery of my 2005 GX470 (Gold) & can't wait to find some time to stretch it's off-road legs! Any starter mod ideas are welcome. I won't build it up past good tire, lift & bumpers for foreseeable future.

GX.jpg

Welcome! I’ve got a 2005 as well. Taking off the running boards and bumper trim are a couple free mods many start out with.

Same! Picked up an 04 GX 470 Nav the other week.

IMG_4576.jpeg

IMG_4577.jpeg

IMG_4578.jpeg

IMG_4580.jpeg

Curious, whats the best place to buy Lexus parts? I've been using McGeorge for the FJ80 parts mostly. Also, what are peoples experiences bringing GX's to Toyota dealers vs Lexus Dealers? I'm not too close to a Lexus dealer for when I do need to visit.

Same! Picked up an 04 GX 470 Nav the other week.

View attachment 2298168
View attachment 2298169

View attachment 2298170

View attachment 2298171
Curious, whats the best place to buy Lexus parts? I've been using McGeorge for the FJ80 parts mostly. Also, what are peoples experiences bringing GX's to Toyota dealers vs Lexus Dealers? I'm not too close to a Lexus dealer for when I do need to visit.
Congratulations! Nice truck!
It has been my experience that a stand alone Toyota dealer/service will gladly work on my Lexus, but when it is a Lexus/Toyota place, Toyota guys say you have to go to the Lexus counter (cha-ching!). If you can do work yourself, that is the best and safest bet almost always. Lexus service to be used for warranty work only, lol.
I love your FJ80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom