New Shirts and new members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shirts are in, backlog is cleared and I can begin to work on sending out shirts to all of you who have asked in this thread. We did not order any size small as we have a many. I also didn't order any size 4XL as we still have several in the yellow color.

PM me with your request and include size (the new shirts are Bella Canvas brand and are a bit more form fitting but much softer thanks @Abigail for the recommendation) and your address as I plan on shipping these to you rather than hope we show up at the same meeting to make the cash trade. Go to PayPal and send $25.00 to Membership@CopperstateCruisers.com of if you are a 2XL or larger add another $2.00 for a total of $27. I will not ship any shirt until the PayPal funds are received.

Stickers are $2 each if you need any, include this in your shirt order.

If you wish to wait for a meeting and bring cash you can save the $8.00 shipping cost ( yes I know the mail cost is $7.95 but I like to round up) however it is easier for us to mail and you get the shirt right away.

@peacesells63 your request was fulfilled , thank you

Steve

Last edited:
Got all of my stuff, thanks Steve!

Got mine, thanks Steve it looks great!
CBE2E155-9452-4369-B4E9-ADC7F045D4BB.jpeg

So far , no shrinkage.....after 4 washings. remember these are a bit more form fitting to start so a XXL would not feel roomy.

Received mine yesterday. Thanks Steve! These shirts are legit. For anyone wondering about fit, I'm 6'4" 220 and the XL is perfect. Nice and long.

Since the new tan shirts came in on June 24th we have shipped out 21 shirts, The new material and make ( Bella+Canvas) seem to be well received but looking for feedback on the fit and finish.

Since the new tan shirts came in on June 24th we have shipped out 21 shirts, The new material and make ( Bella+Canvas) seem to be well received but looking for feedback on the fit and finish.
My large is a good fit for me. A bit long. Not an extra medium tight fitted t-shirt.

I like them, fit is good and they are comfy. Id go for a gray or black option next time

Are there any XXL shirts available? If so, I would like 1 XXL, a couple of stickers and a size small for my daughters. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom