New RV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloVTA

beside La Caja China
SILVER Star
Threads
well, I did it...
dropped my mod budget on this:

Palomino Banshee B2

I love it. This is us at Faria Beach, just north of Ventura on the 101.
it's damn near a copy of the Evo3 and RT13.

20 feet long, 85" wide, king and a queen bed and a Loo.
has extra electrical outlets, 2 batteries and fridge, double LP tanks, awning and the rack that can handle a ton of wood and BBq's and coolers, etc.

now for the dilemma: do I get a supercharger before the Labs rear bumper?
:flipoff2::beer::pig:
banshee2_web.jpg

Nice :beer: did you buy new or used?

I've towed by buddies old school fleetwood pop-up w/ my 4x4 labs DIY bumper with the stock size tires and it does pretty well. With the 35's gear change or SC is really needed when towing IMO.

Brian

What's the weight of the thing fully loaded. I've been able to handle 3500-4000lbs with my 80. Don't get up the grapevine very quickly...but I get there!

Nice rig, congratulations. :beer:

Nice, I was looking for one of the newer high clearance pop ups but they were too much $$$. Ended up with a 12 year old viking without a shower or toilet. Still need to put a lift on the trailer just haven't had time. With 33" tires and 2.5 " lift it tows OK but slow up grades 45-50 cycling in and out of OD. Did have a bit of overheating but have since changed the fan clutch and considering a pusher fan or new radiator for towing. Something to consider if your cooling parts are original.

thanks guys, yeah, I love it.
The old rig sure feels it though. It's about 3500# fully loaded.

I got it used, from the second owner. He used it for 7 days on a trip to Utah and back fishing.
HE said the Orig. owner used it for about 5 days, on their way out to Cal from some military base back east where they were stationed.

It should be fun, already have a few things I need to research, like a solar battery tender thing, and I want to change out the bulbs inside the trailer for LED, but not sure if they make those yet.

Any ideas about a second tranny cooler?

Also looking for a Honda EU 2000 generator. been searching Craigslist, but nuthin screaming DEAL just yet.

it's got a ton of clearance, but the underside is just marine treated wood, so I was thinking rolling on a layer of POR15 or something. any ideas? The steel frame is powdercoated ( I think).

oh, and it came with a BBQ grill that fits on the outside rail, and an outside shower.
web rig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom