New product! Dissent offroad ultra high clearance front bumper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another happy customer! I did the aluminum front/rear bumpers and skids and installed a 12.5 Come-Up Winch as well.
IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4838.jpg
IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

I received my bumper last week. I took it to powder coat and was able to get it mounted up today. It turned out real well.

Bumper2.jpg

Bumper3.jpg

Bumper4.jpg

Bumper5.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

I still need to do some final adjustments to get everything <just> right, but I am super impressed with the build quality and fitment. This was, by far, the easiest after market bumper install I have ever done. The only real challenge was what to do with my winch control box, since it didn't fit as is inside the bumper. I opted to mount it up top simply because it was easiest.

I received my bumper last week. I took it to powder coat and was able to get it mounted up today. It turned out real well.

View attachment 2365956
View attachment 2365958
View attachment 2365959
View attachment 2365960
View attachment 2365961

I still need to do some final adjustments to get everything <just> right, but I am super impressed with the build quality and fitment. This was, by far, the easiest after market bumper install I have ever done. The only real challenge was what to do with my winch control box, since it didn't fit as is inside the bumper. I opted to mount it up top simply because it was easiest.

Nice you got the small stinger- looks great!

Ben or anyone that’s already done it,

Before I break something because I’m dumb, am I supposed to push these little LEDs through the 5 holes? I’ve tried a few different ways and they haven’t budged through. I’m not supposed to cut the harness up and push them though from the front am I?

Edit: never mind, I just used some hand soap for lube and they started popping through. Leaving this up in case there’s any other dummies out there doing the install.

Last edited:
Ben or anyone that’s already done it,

Before I break something because I’m dumb, am I supposed to push these little LEDs through the 5 holes? I’ve tried a few different ways and they haven’t budged through. I’m not supposed to cut the harness up and push them though from the front am I?

Edit: never mind, I just used some hand soap for lube and they started popping through. Leaving this up in case there’s any other dummies out there doing the install.
That’s exactly how I installed mine also. Bottle of soap and water

Any specs on the front recovery points? trying to see if they would allow me to use my tow bars to tow behind my motorhome. Thanks!

06D12510-5824-4484-8A55-AD8C4D36A05D.jpeg

7DDC3C41-666D-4F14-91D5-1C17AA32437B.jpeg

I need to get some proper pictures of this thing at some point, here’s what I have for now.

the lights in the bumper are the standard bullet LEDs for turn signals and Rigid 3x3 pod lights. My headlights are HID retrofits by LB Built Werks, if that’s what you were referencing.

It really is a stunning bumper in person. People just stop and stare at it, then the questions come. To me, this bumper isn’t very photogenic. The angles, dimensions, and the craftsmanship is much easier to appreciate in person. I also think the gray powder coat really brings out the details that a darker color might mute, especially in photos.

Last edited:
Ef me you guys. Lovin' these bumpers. So raw! I've been looking and this has to be my all time favorite. Good job Dissent. Thanks for everyone for posting up their installs. Count me in for one soon. @TTViper I have the same color. You make it look so good.

View attachment 2411890
View attachment 2411891
I need to get some proper pictures of this thing at some point, here’s what I have for now.

the lights in the bumper are the standard bullet LEDs for turn signals and Rigid 3x3 pod lights. My headlights are HID retrofits by LB Built Werks, if that’s what you were referencing.

It really is a stunning bumper in person. People just stop and stare at it, then the questions come. To me, this bumper isn’t very photogenic. The angles, dimensions, and the craftsmanship is much easier to appreciate in person. I also think the gray powder coat really brings out the details that a darker color might mute, especially in photos.
Love it! I have the same color and should be giving Ben a call today to submit my order. Really excited! Are you so far north in VA that you don't require I plate?

Is there any cutting involved to mount this bumper? Does it come with instructions? What winch are you guys using with this...i want to munt the control box inside to keep the clean look. If not how do you mount it on the bumper? Does it have pre drilled wholes?

Is there any cutting involved to mount this bumper? Does it come with instructions? What winch are you guys using with this...i want to munt the control box inside to keep the clean look. If not how do you mount it on the bumper? Does it have pre drilled wholes?

@benc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom