New product! Dissent offroad ultra high clearance front bumper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this a sequential light.

1585802076289.png

Do you have a high clearance LX option with turn indicators?

All "wings" now have a cover and the cover can be cut to house many different light configurations. My LX has the offset rigids and 5 led bulbs that serve as my turn signal.

We do. We offer all the same light cutouts options as our previous version. The new bumper has the light panels which get the cutouts in them. This is great as it allows for different lights down the road if desired, it also helps with bolt access and powder coating access

We do. We offer all the same light cutouts options as our previous version. The new bumper has the light panels which get the cutouts in them. This is great as it allows for different lights down the road if desired, it also helps with bolt access and powder coating access
Thank you sir!

All "wings" now have a cover and the cover can be cut to house many different light configurations. My LX has the offset rigids and 5 led bulbs that serve as my turn signal.
Saweet thank you!

Hey guys, as the title says we have a new ultra high clearance front bumper in steel and aluminum, these high clearance wings will also fit on existing centers. Hope to have some better pics soon.
Price will be the same as the original version. View attachment 2256100View attachment 2256102View attachment 2256105View attachment 2256107

You can also remove the side wings completely and run just the centerpiece for maximum clearance - just saying :rofl:

Kidding aside, this is excellent upgrade to already the best (IMO) bumper in business! Kudos Ben!

Is it possible to have the 6” rigid SAE fog light and the five 3/4” LED bullet lights (for turn signals)? Or is there not enough space on the wing for that combo?

Is it possible to have the 6” rigid SAE fog light and the five 3/4” LED bullet lights (for turn signals)? Or is there not enough space on the wing for that combo?
Good question. It would be tight but maybe possible.

Wow this new high clearance bumper is nice! I was gonna stay stock, but this is making me change my mind...

Liked so much that I ordered one today. Hopefully I’ll get it installed prior to HIHX
Thanks! We appreciate the support!

Reactions: BCM
There is a group buy going on over on the land cruiser/lx470 USA Facebook page if anyone is interested. Up to 20% discount if we reach 20 orders. @BCM keep an eye on that and I can apply the discount to your order as well

just turn your corner lights into turn signals, problem solved. only requires splicing a couple wires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom