New Orion 4:0-1 Transfer Case? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone heard anything about the new Orion transfer case? I saw a photo of one but I haven't been able to find any info. on it. Anyone out there know anything about it?
Thanks
ddwwxse

is that the new Advance Adapters cast iron Cruiser case??? If so, it's due for release this year, but not sure when....

The hard desision part with this thing is that it cost the same(more or less) of a bolt in Marlin Toybox....but you need to spend another 400 or so for gears from marlin to get to 4.7:1...BUT you are gonna get lower gears in with the toybox and more options and dam cool more shifters....any thoughts guys...i am serously thinking of dropping the 1370.00 for one of these boxes because i could just bolt it in... no hassles no driveshaft mods...that is if i can use it with a PTO...any thoughts boys and girls?

Stew thinking he is going to drop 1400.00 bucks before the end of the month on a cast iron t-case.

Stew thinking he is going to drop 1400.00 bucks before the end of the month on a cast iron t-case.
Bailey who is thinking stew should get his cruiser on the road before he drops 1.4k on a t-case... :D

HEY i resemble that statement!
Actualy i have been driving it on and off and finding problems with it...but last night i just ripped the seats, tank, tranny hump, tranny, transfer case out of it so i can resolve my "I need a New 3spd output shaft problem" I checked on SOR and it looks like the x-fer output shafts went from "Early-4/75" which my truck is a febuary build 75 so i may be in luck...But while taking out the t-case i noticed it was welded back together up near the top..haha NO suprise there. So anyway maybe the end of next week i will have it all backtogether and on the road again for a couple days till i figure out what is wrong with it next;)..maybe someday i will actualy wheel the 40 instead of my IFS POS RUSTED FRAME 88Mini....ok enough ranting it's almost lunch time here on the east coast and it's Pizza day MMM cute waitresses :D

No but serously I think i am going to drop the money and buy the cast iron case....It is a good compromise between nothing and all out double t-cases. And no drive line mods...if i get and h41 somday and go with 5.29s you can get down to 103:1...dam slow for a cruiser And if you go with an SM420 and 4.11s 115:1...dam slower...

Stew who is day dreaming of working on my truck till midnight again instead of working on his work.

I called AA. Looks like it should work with the PTO, I will have to use my output shafts(which are junk) so i will probably buy fine spline shafts and flanges from SOR and be done with it. hehe..Oh and the price of 1370 right now is going to go up to 1700-1800 after april 30th. 100dollard non refundable deposit....i think i am i know i am i know i can I WANT ONE!

Stew who is dam sure he is going to get a cast transfer case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom