For Sale (NEW) Nippon Denso Cooling Unit for 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New units available up for sale, Denso Cooling unit (blower unit, controller, wiring), everything come with 12 volt. Worldwide shipping. $770 shipped, Paypal accepted.

I can provide dryer w/bracket, condenser, compressor, and bracket for F and B engine with good price. Message me for details.

1593316853594.png

1593316877899.png

1593316953638.png

1593316991731.png

Is it possible to get some pictures of all four sides of the unit. Other than compressor drier condenser and hoses,is there anything else it would need to mount and function?
Any 2f compressor mounting brackets available?

almost all 2F's in 60 series have them, very plentiful

other issues would be the battery mount needs modification to clear the compressor,
you will need to find the duct for the regular heater as it is different than non a/c ducts

L200 duct will be the difficult part to find.

Is it possible to get some pictures of all four sides of the unit. Other than compressor drier condenser and hoses,is there anything else it would need to mount and function?

yes, I will post some photos of four sides of each item and yes the mounting bracket for 2F is available

I’d like some sort of tracking information on the parts I purchased. I don’t like to air out this sort of thing in your ad but I’ve already contacted you via e-mail without getting a response.

Last edited:
Response received... tracking info will hopefully be provided soon 🤞

super duper...

sent you a pm. let us know how it turns out and keep in mind Indonesia is a developing country.
things dont move as quickly. Ive been working with him as well on selling him some parts.
He is definitely a toyota guy. Keep us posted.

Interested...PM'd you for more details and pricing. Thanks.

I was told Monday of this week I’d receive a tracking number... still nothing. DHL shipping is fully operational in Indonesia according to the company website. So, I don’t need any bull s*** about COVID. It‘s early Tuesday in Indonesia by the way.

In case photos are getting recycled to others interested. Here are the photos sent to me of “my parts” shortly after payment was sent in late June:

B3D929C8-0C2E-47AF-8C40-E3F12D8BFE1D.png

E56E647C-37D5-4607-AC55-278B09315F68.png

607BA3AA-68BF-4D0D-A8F0-3C62165DE9A1.png

E76AEC20-33F1-422F-B425-14E7CEE398CF.png

4E0D5B6D-E385-41A2-A3DF-1179D3750848.png

Did you use PayPal and sent the money for purchasing merchandise?

Are those cracks I am seeing on the blower assy near the screw holes?

Crickets go, “chirp, chirp”. This guy went from literally instantly responding to silent. I’m sure there’s a new story that contradicts the last story and the story before that.

He PM me back yesterday when I first inquired about these parts. Definitely not a good sign when he is not responding to you with your request for the tracking number. Hopefully Paypal will take care of this for you and get your money back.

I‘ve received PM‘s regarding this guy. PONZI scheme except with cruiser parts. Sell or buy if you wish, but you have been warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom