For Sale (NEW) Nippon Denso Cooling Unit for 40 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered an AC set a few weeks ago. I did not receive tracking. However, I received all of the items requested in perfect condition in about 2 weeks. The product was worth the wait, for what it is worth.

I ordered an AC set a few weeks ago. I did not receive tracking. However, I received all of the items requested in perfect condition in about 2 weeks. The product was worth the wait, for what it is worth.

The plot thickens.....:popcorn:

@Sharpfj40 glad you got what you paid for. @mudterrain75 can easily resolve this by providing me with what he said he would provide. When someone gives you a bull$hit answer that leads to another bull$hit answer then you have an individual who lacks integrity. Even if the parts arrive, I will likely avoid business with this individual in the future. He still remains silent regarding this matter.

I saw his post on Instagram (cruiserjunkie) and was interested because I need some parts for my BJ42. I just wondered if you have the Denso part numbers as I think some of this stuff is still available new. I only need the condenser and drier.

Go to fromjapan website and order one. A lot cheaper and it will arrive. I hope that’s not what happened here. Did he lift a photo from there, mark the price up to you, and then buy it after he sells it? That would explain the delay in shipping. On here you buy it and the seller ships it to a exporter. They ship to you. It slows things down a bit.
here is a link to one on there for sale. There are different models on there. Not sure if you can find the one your looking for.
デンソー DENSO リアヒーター スイッチ付き 116600-3970 ハイエース ランクル ランドクルーザー ジープ キャンピングカー プラド 汎用 流用 product details | Yahoo! Auctions Japan proxy bidding and shopping service - FROM JAPAN

Last edited:
From what I’ve gathered reading the other thread and PM’s, my guess is he uses other people‘s parts/funds to sell/buy. I don’t think mudterrain75 actually had the parts in stock which is why he didn’t post additional pictures when requested further up the thread. That’s why I posted the pictures he sent to me via e-mail in case he was recycling screen grabs or pictures he’d taken of previous stock.

I’ve been ordering parts from the Netherlands and I’m fully aware of the impact this pandemic is having on international shipping. Since this transaction blew up, mudterrain75 remains silent and content to retain payment.

Go to fromjapan website and order one. A lot cheaper and it will arrive. I hope that’s not what happened here. Did he lift a photo from there, mark the price up to you, and then buy it after he sells it? That would explain the delay in shipping. On here you buy it and the seller ships it to a exporter. They ship to you. It slows things down a bit.
here is a link to one on there for sale. There are different models on there. Not sure if you can find the one your looking for.
デンソー DENSO リアヒーター スイッチ付き 116600-3970 ハイエース ランクル ランドクルーザー ジープ キャンピングカー プラド 汎用 流用 product details | Yahoo! Auctions Japan proxy bidding and shopping service - FROM JAPAN
That's a useful website, although like eBay, it looks like it also depends on the honesty of the seller.

If mudterrain75 is the same as cruiserjunkie, then I have had a conversation with him today about buying parts. Having read this thread, I had already decided to pass anyway.

I have had good communication and have been provided a tracking number for an item I ordered from him. Will let you all know when I actually receive the item.

Just an FYI, make sure you did not pay via “Friends & Family” If you did... you only have a short period of time to reverse the transaction through your bank. PayPal will not be any help. Given my experience, only pay via PayPal for commercial goods. There’s a longer window to be able to get your money back. Treat @mudterrain75 or cruiserjunkie@gmail.com or CruiserJunkie or Ukat Cruiser (possible dummy mud accounts exist too) as a vendor. He may be friends to some but not to all and I am only sharing this so the community knows the gamble they are taking.

@tjhaga I hope your purchase pans out.

Hello everyone. As I said I have had good communication with @mudterrain75, received tracking as requested and my package arrived in good condition from Indonesia. Unfortunately a mistake was made and I received a 24 volt part instead of 12 volt. I informed him of the problem and he responded saying he was going to check with Denso on how to make an exchange. Will keep all posted on how this turns out.

Glad that worked out for you @tjhaga

Still not a word from @mudterrain75 regarding my purchase. More than a thousand dollars for the complete 3B setup is what I purchased with nothing to show for it.

@SuperDuperCruizer I thought I had clear enough explanation on email and you still keep on nagging with your disappointment. Anyway, first you got your money back from paypal I can guarantee that and left me with minus $650.90. Second, about your request of 3B engine??? I told you I have to check on shipping but they won't allow me to ship to overseas if I don't provide any documents or paper. We live in different country with different regulation of shipping. Here is your tracking number 22 5086 4906 as I told you. but since the case already closed and you got your money back I canceled the shipment. I got another buyer who always waiting for his ac unit he paid $2200 and not whining like a fakking chick like you. He got his ac unit soon as I noticed he don't worry about his payment through the paypal. If I screwed up he will take his money back and paypal will do it for him. So, whatever conspiracy theory you had on your mind, please put it away. It's. not ponzi scheme like your thought. It's about Covid19 conspiracy theory which ruins everything. I think you better keep your mouth shut since you got your money back and you got no lost not even a penny!! FIY, I bought part from @FJ40GURU and it took a month, and I didn't complain from him. It's all about the delay, and you should know that or you need to open your mind and watch global news or whatsoever

@mudterrain75

It was late August when you said everything was shipped. Between now and then, you gave me 3 different stories about why there was no tracking number. What’s your point in providing an invalid tracking number now? You never cancelled shipment because you never shipped anything. So, I’m going to call that bull$hit story number 4.

I’m sure you had an excellent experience with FJ40GURU. I had a smooth transaction with him too. We were upfront with each other and I have no doubt about buy or selling with him in the future. So, there‘s no debate about his business practices from me. I would have much rather purchased the parts directly from him.

You on the other hand, you’re exactly what I thought. You sell things that you don’t actually have. I’m sure that works out some of the time, but I’m going to make sure it’s clear to the community that‘s how you operate. This isn’t about delays from the pandemic. This is about you lying about the circumstances.

I don’t know why my name was brought into this, but, now that’s it has, let me clarify;
Ahmad (@mudterrain75),
You have been buying parts from me either through eBay our outside eBay, and every time you get a tracking number soon after the item get shipped and even then you contacted me asking about the status of your shipment - which is to some extent understandable.
Now, if you have sold something and due to whatever reason, you were unable to be upfront about it, best would be to be very clear with your customer. Most of the people, especially in this forum, are very reasonable and supportive and they would understand if yon have any issues in sending their part, subject to you being honest with them.
I suggest, you try to solve this issue the best way you can with @SuperDuperCruizer. This is a small community and I’m sure keeping a good reputation, is far more important to your business. My two cents....

Last edited:
Glad that worked out for you @tjhaga

Still not a word from @mudterrain75 regarding my purchase. More than a thousand dollars for the complete 3B setup is what I purchased with nothing to show for it.

I don't you're gonna wait for LCL shipping for the engin
@mudterrain75

It was late August when you said everything was shipped. Between now and then, you gave me 3 different stories about why there was no tracking number. What’s your point in providing an invalid tracking number now? You never cancelled shipment because you never shipped anything. So, I’m going to call that bull$hit story number 4.

I’m sure you had an excellent experience with FJ40GURU. I had a smooth transaction with him too. We were upfront with each other and I have no doubt about buy or selling with him in the future. So, there‘s no debate about his business practices from me. I would have much rather purchased the parts directly from him.

You on the other hand, you’re exactly what I thought. You sell things that you don’t actually have. I’m sure that works out some of the time, but I’m going to make sure it’s clear to the community that‘s how you operate. This isn’t about delays from the pandemic. This is about you lying about the circumstances.

What's your problem hey??!! You got your money back, I didn't steal from you even a penny. You gave me bad reputation that's okay I understand. And. I know it's a small community you don't have to teach me how to deal with. You want the shipping I will give to you. It's not a F bull**** anyway, I have cancelled the shipment since I noticed the case closed on PayPal and you got your money. What have I shipped to you for free? I have explained the condition I faced here. So, if you still have a problem with me just call me directly show me that you're not pussy who drives a land cruiser!!

Really mudterrain75? Now you’re you’re just showing everyone your an a$$hole too. I’d love to meet you in person to see how much talk you have in you.

Really mudterrain75? Now you’re you’re just showing everyone your an a$$hole too.

Read your email very carefully, as I told you I need a little time to get them shipped and I got an email from paypal asking me to resolve the problemby providing the tracking number. I never scammed people for $$$. You've gotten your money back and still being like a pussy??? Why don't you give me a call??? I can provide me number if you really want to shout at me. You didn't lose your money but still whinning like a baby, I don't get it? Only $1200 and being a jerk for a month by keep shouting like I steal thousand of $$$ from your bank account. I will email you my phone number If you still want to discuss it. If not, just shut up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom