New Members. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

“What could be more fitting than white for a Landcruiser?!”

Signed,
Every Landcruiser owner in Arizona
(Amirite @LandCruiserPhil?!)

If one is looking for the COMPLETE pack is there another color available? :grinpimp:

Aright ppl, few days without much advancement until this Thursday thru today. Got the section fitted and welded into place aswel as fix a few dings here and there. Got it all prepared and taped up in the booth ready for some of that PPG Lovin’. Huge thanks to my girl B for comin thru today to help get it all ready and masked up. Those Chapsnat filters are hilarious.
Decided to leave the engine bay as is for now. Painting the core support and the back panel but, not really wanting to pull the motor out and paint the bay until we end up swapping it out.

43B53DFA-E9BC-4FFF-8E96-7C3189CBB6B1.jpeg

F8526AE3-C9D2-47C1-8A8F-AF0D3B94C805.jpeg

5A8F763A-F2E5-4AFB-BBC7-83E6C7FAEDA8.jpeg

C55F5730-8FA0-4DBE-9E2A-00946263191B.jpeg

FD714AA0-AA86-42BA-8A41-97F475C2315B.jpeg

It’s not 100% done yet. Still need to source a front/Rear bumpers, rack, amongst other small things but, we were able to take it out on the first drive since partial reassemble and it was all we expected. There’s something about these 90s rigs that speaks more than any of the new cars we have had. Being able to see out of the new windshield was great. Removed most all the purple tint it had. So much lighting now. Still thinking on a swap for the near future. Sticking with Toyota for sure.

F31CEE14-F22E-4C40-99A4-ECAEAA4CF479.jpeg

I’m not fan of chrome. So, all the chrome inserts and surrounds on the grille I think We are going to have in more of a black/bronzish chrome. We spotted a few Lexus vehicles with it and we think it will pair quite nicely with our new colour. Wheel/Tire set up is still in the works also. Much to get done but 1 thing at a time.

Keep up the posts. This is good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom