New/Old Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HI All,

New old member. Used to here here years ago. Have another cruiser. 97LX WOOT WOOT.

Time to remember how to fix a few things.

2 Electric door locks stopped working

Seems like tranny winds down on de-acceleration.

Odd clunk when going into R. Not the usual clunk we all love and appreciate.

Happy Friday.

Welcome back. Prepare for a different Mud experience old timer. The snow flakes decided to start buying Land Cruisers.

Welcome back. Pics of your newest truck?

Yeppers, The old guard probably left as I did.
Be sure to check out the definitive spark plug thread. Everything you don’t need to know on how to change a spark plug.

For those insulted, us old times learned righty tighty lefty lousy at 6YO on our banana bikes and that was enough to for us to change our spark plugs on our cars

Be sure to check out the definitive spark plug thread. Everything you don’t need to know on how to change a spark plug.

For those insulted, us old times learned righty tighty lefty lousy at 6YO on our banana bikes and that was enough to for us to change our spark plugs on our cars
I know you from the ancient days.

I learned that at that age but from my dad swearing at me while "helping" him spring over his FJ45 wagon. But I didn't forget :hillbilly:

Bar at the top of the screen where it says Home, Forums etc, is one that says Clubhouse. If you're on mobile, you click the menu button on the upper left and it'll show you that option

Screenshot 2023-08-18 155114.png

Hard cùnts you old cùnts, not like the snowflakes your generation raised :flipoff2: :lol:

Now we all know what you're watching at 10:00 every night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom