New Member - T100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I'm 50 years old, been wrenching as long as I can remember. I have a 95 T100 I've owned for 19 years. It has a 4" lift, 2" BJ spacers and torsion bars turned down to create a level, parallel to the ground control arm. The ride is super smooth, articulation is Max for an ifs. The motor has been swapped for one from an 04 Tacoma, with 140k on it, it runs amazingly good. The truck has 300k on it. Currently buying the parts, and gearing up to do a SAS. I have a D44 from a 3/4 ton but still need the spindles, hubs (complete outers). Also have a D60 for the rear since my stocker is about to grenade any day now. I'm keeping an eye out for a front D60 as well, if the price is right. Around here folks just asking way too much for one! I have a lot of experience with repairing the T100, and am happy to share with anyone, feel free to ask. Thanks for the add!
Lanny

IMG_20191008_161745090.jpg

I will take a lot of pics..However, unfortunately I'm going in for back surgery that I've put off for too long. Im hoping to be well enough by June to tackle this SAS project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom