New Member #577 Thomas Boge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our newest member Thomas (@Tyboge ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Thomas has both a 100 series (2000) and a 4Runner (2000). Looking forward to hearing more about him and his trucks.

Please welcome our newest member Thomas (@Tyboge ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Thomas has both a 100 series (2000) and a 4Runner (2000). Looking forward to hearing more about him and his trucks.

Thanks for the welcome!

I’ve been around the valley for the last 17yrs, been in Houston for a while now but get back to AZ more often these days. I have 3 boys and am excited to get them out on the trails. I’ve had my 100 series for about 6 yrs now and have been doing the basics with my boys, spring/struts etc. Looking forward to meeting some folks, working on the truck with my boys and hitting the desert trails!

-Tommy

Welcome to the club Thomas

Welcome aboard, now let's see some pictures of your Millennium collection of Toyotas!

Not great shots but what I've got at the moment. I'll get some trail shots of the 100 series now that I got it lifted. The 4Runner is great but with 3 boys and more trails the 100 series is my pick now.

A couple tech questions now that I am getting going on that:
  • Who has the trick with the cone washers on the front of the 100 series? I've tried the obvious tricks but on to the next steps there.
  • Torsion bars, I've cranked them all the way up but wondering if I get a set of OME (or other aftermarket) if I still get the height but a bit softer ride? Is the torsion higher on the cranked stock bars when getting height up vs a set of aftermarket bars? I.e., to get same height on aftermarket is torsion lower and thus a bit smoother ride?
20170831_160201.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

From one Tom to another Tom, welcome to Copper State Cruisers!

:cheers:

blue is faster :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom