New LX owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to this forum and most of its members. After a month of coast to coast research, I found a great LX here in my own backyard. Rust free, clean, and looking great! Just added some tint. A guy on the street thought it was new! Excited to take it well into the future. Thanks, everyone!

IMG_20200926_121714.jpg

IMG_20200926_121740.jpg

IMG_20200926_121758.jpg

PXL_20200929_233356340.jpg

PXL_20200929_233405428.jpg

Congrats!

The leather seats are mint. Nice catch!

Nice!

Year and mileage?

Just curious as I was looking coast to coast for over a year but ended up in Orlando for mine.

Congrats!

Am I looking at East Atlanta area?

What are you going to do with it? There are a lot of us in the metro area that get together for trail rides.

Congrats!

Am I looking at East Atlanta area?

What are you going to do with it? There are a lot of us in the metro area that get together for trail rides.
Actually, that is Candler Park and then Inman Park. I actually bought it as a DD for my wife, but would be up for a trail ride. I also have a 1976 Bronco that was serving as the family vehicle - having your wife and kids climb thru the back could only last for so long....

Thanks. Would love to be kept in the loop on trail rides.

Also, any shops in the metro area you like for work on these for things outside of the usual maintenance? Thinking things like bumpers, radio, wheels, etc.?

Greer can do all of that, but sometimes you do need to keep on him to get the truck back quickly. I will generally call him and find out what day he can allot to my vehicle so I know it comes back that same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom