New KZJ90 owner here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

Just took delivery of a '96 2-door Prado from Japan auction and currently getting it sorted. Looking forward to learning more about these amazing vehicles, honored to be among some real committed owners here who I'm sure will be a huge help in keeping mine going strong for years to come.

Sean
IMG_2663.jpg

Welcome to the club. Your black grill looks like the ones Toyota made for cars sold in the UK and Irish market. It has a Japanese market bull bar though. Is yours a diesel or gasser? I have a 1997 JDM KZ95 with the 3.0 liter turbo diesel. These are fun cars!

Welcome to the club. Your black grill looks like the ones Toyota made for cars sold in the UK and Irish market. It has a Japanese market bull bar though. Is yours a diesel or gasser? I have a 1997 JDM KZ95 with the 3.0 liter turbo diesel. These are fun cars!
Thanks, Yea, forgot to mention my favorite part of it--the 3.0 turbo diesel! Ever since watching the top gear episode on trying to kill the hi-lux pick up, I've been fascinated by this engine we never got.

Does yours have a fender mirror
Thanks, Yea, forgot to mention my favorite part of it--the 3.0 turbo diesel! Ever since watching the top gear episode on trying to kill the hi-lux pick up, I've been fascinated by this engine we never got.

Does yours have a fender mirror?

Does yours have a fender mirror?

Sure does! It is just out of the picture above. I still remember using those and the funny one that hangs off the back of many JDM cars from when I lived there. Who needs hi-tech cameras?!

Welcome Sean
That looks like a beauty. Well done. Mud is the place to be when owning a JDM LC.
Cheers
Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom