SOLD New H55F and AA set up for 5.7 Vortec/SBC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I am selling my project. I have a brand new H55F 5 speed, Advance Adapter kit , and a good strong 5.7 L Vortec Engine that came out of a running suburban. Engine was a warranty engine and is believed to have less than 100k miles.that I was going to put in my 85 FJ60 that is currently for sale. I'd like to sell as a package. Must come pick it up. I am not desperate, so don't low ball me. $3750 for the works. PM me if interested. Pictures coming- its at my buddy's shop and he's supposed to take some for me.

This’ll go fast. Great price.

Ok, I am willing to separate the Advanced Adapter and H55F from the engine and could ship the trans setup. The engine is just too big to be worth it. H55F and Adapter for $2900 plus cost of crating ($200 is a good round number). You pay and arrange shipping from my buddy's place of business. Not as good a deal, but I have to then turn around and try to sell the motor. Money in my bank before I ship. PM me if interested. Still prefer the whole lot goes.

Picture time....I have the shifter and all new wear items for the Adapter.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Here is the engine buried under the parts

IMG_0120.jpg

Hey, so I've gotten a few inquiries about the transmission but I am hesitant to break it up. If someone wants the adapter and not the trans, its $900. I won't sell just the H55F at this point, but if I sell just the adapter, the H55F is fair game. I can sell the engine locally.

Wish you were in ca.. I would take the whole package.

did you necro the thread, or is this really still for sale?
I don’t know what necro means, but INCINR8 brought it back to life. It’s been sold since I said it was 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom