New GX470 TRD Style Grille! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FF71AE65-F3B4-40C6-A3D5-CE5CC2F3C4F6.jpeg

There it is! First samples of the GX470 TRD Style Grille. 🙌

Comes with *your choice* of TOYOTA *or* LEXUS nameplate so you can decide which to rep. 🤙

Target price is around $225 but nothing official and no pre-orders just yet. First batch should be available in July. So start saving those pennies! 💰

Follow IG @urj150 to stay up to date on it. I’ll try to post here - but sometimes I forget. 🙃

UPDATE:

Just a quick update for anyone that is in need of some install tips, our friends at Awesomoto put together a bang up video outlining the entire install process:

Here are some other useful tips:
1) Although we include hardware, it is really best to reuse or source OEM hardware. If your hardware is rusty, a little brake cleaner and wire brush goes a long way. But if you want to order new, the Lexus part number for the Bolt is 90109-05095, the Lexus part number for the Nut is 90080-17202.

2) When you remove your hood latch. Make sure you reinstall it in the same orientation. Take a photo before you remove it if you are worried about this.

3) If you have gaps in the grille, try loosening / adjusting / re-tightening until you have the fitment you desire.

4) There are many ways to install the Raptor Lights. Please review the video above for a few options.

IMPORTANT: If you are not comfortable with installing the grille or Raptor Lights yourself, PLEASE seek the help of an experienced body shop

Last edited:
Saw this on Reddit yesterday, and I think you can count me in! Now, any chance of importing Prado 120 tailgates, @mattgold ? :)

Saw this on Reddit yesterday, and I think you can count me in! Now, any chance of importing Prado 120 tailgates, @mattgold ? :)
Possibly! Haven’t looked into it - but I’m sure it’s doable!

In for one! Let us know when pre-order is available.

+1 to what chuck norris said.

View attachment 2710517

There it is! First samples of the GX470 TRD Style Grille. 🙌

Comes with both TOYOTA and LEXUS nameplate so you can decide which to rep. 🤙

Target price is around $225 but nothing official and no pre-orders just yet. First batch should be available in July. So start saving those pennies! 💰

Follow IG @urj150 to stay up to date on it. I’ll try to post here - but sometimes I forget. 🙃
I need that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great! Can't wait to see the LEXUS one installed.

Thank you everyone. I will have one installed an photographed soon!

Although I was initially against it - I’ll probably arrange some sort of pre-order so I can dial in production numbers, TOYOTA vs LEXUS badges and who wants Raptor Style lights or not (surprise!).

Stay tuned… and really, thank you for the support. 🙏

I'm in as long as you can ship to British Columbia. +1 on the Prado tailgate for an 07:)

I like it. I'm definitely in, again if you can ship to Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom