New guy intro post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought about that when we first got here, but I think with the shipping and the emissions retrofit it quickly became cost negative.
I believe if it is over 25 years old it’s exempt from a lot of the emissions but that could also depend on where you have it registered

Got my wife’s NX and my 125k mi one owner grocery getter 2011 GX at parker lexus in little rock, last fall. Ask for Rick Right in sales. My family has used him for over 20 years. If you see something in their inventory you like, he will put sale pending on it. Make sure you get the credit union if you dont pay cash. Heads up... 5/3rd bank is their go to lender for 10 year old cars.

Having it shipped to the Lexus in Baltimore is an option.

btw, get good condition rocker panels from a salvaged predo while in europe, to replace the GX running boards. Ship them stateside with your household items (free shipping).

Justin
Thank you Justin! I’m checking out what they have online now and found a couple that I’m interested in. Not sure if I should look into getting it now and see if they can hold it until I’m closer to leaving or wait until May or so to get the process started. I’ll give them a call though and see what their thoughts are. Thank you for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom